在线时间
88 小时
积分
威望
发表于 2007-6-29 14:12:58 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 四川巴中
international design awards competition

比赛还很好的,有兴趣有钞票的可以去看看,我是穷人~~~:sese :sese
截止日:7月31号

Architects and designers of interiors, fashion, products and graphics, you are cordially invited to enter your work.
DEADLINE: JULY 31, 2007
WINNERS RECEIVE
The Architect of the Year, Interior Designer of the Year, Fashion Designer of the Year, Product Designer of the Year and Graphic Designer of the Year will each receive publication of his/her work in the 2008 International Design Awards hardcover art book, to be distributed to museum bookstores nationwide; promotion in an email blast to 100,000 design professionals and potential clients worldwide; year-long coverage on the International Design Awards website; and critical acclaim by our distinguished panel of judges.
We will also celebrate a student in each category who has demonstrated devotion to the elevation of design in society.
International Designer of the Year, Professional
The Architecture, Interior, Fashion, Graphic and Product Designers of the Year will also compete for this title.
Discovery of the Year, Student
This student will receive a $3000 cash prize to go toward his/her work in one field of design.
ADDED ON-SITE EXPOSURE
The works of all winning designers will be featured in a group show at the established Farmani Gallery in Los Angeles timed to WestWeek 2007.
ELIGIBILITY
As the first annual International Design Awards, all work submitted this year will be considered regardless of date completed or published. Entries may be submitted by any company or individual involved in the creation or production of the project, including designers, the firm, clients, etc. If one individual is not the sole creator, all other participants significantly contributing to the design of the project must be given credit as part of the submission, regardless of professional discipline.
RETURN OF PRINTS
Do not submit original slides or negatives. Submission of prints is strongly discouraged, however if your entry must be submitted, make sure to include an aptly sized self-addressed mailer and appropriate shipping fees with your submission. A $25 handling fee must also be included. All entries not returned will be destroyed six months after the competition deadline.
USE OF PRINTS BY THE iDA
By entering, you have cleared any material submitted to the competition. Materials may be used by iDA for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to promoting iDA. Any material used by iDA shall carry the designer’s credit line. Copyright and all other rights remain that of the entrants or their clients.
Click here to enter in the following categories:
architecture, interior, fashion, product and graphic design

走别人的路让别人无路可走!!!

主题

回帖

听众

小学二年级

引线币
精华
注册时间
2006-11-28
在线时间
88 小时
积分
威望
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-29 14:14:07 显示全部楼层 来自: 四川巴中
Fashion Designer of the Year Competition

We invite fashion designers to submit work in the following categories:
Women
Men
Teen
Children

Avant Garde
Eveningwear
Haute Couture
Lingerie
Ready-to-Wear
Sleepwear
Special Collection
Sportswear
Swimwear
Wedding

Accessory
Bags
Eyewear
Footwear
Gloves
Hats
Jewelry
Scarves
Travel Accessories
Ties
Watches

Textile Design
New Materials

AWARDS
Fashion Designer of the Year, Professional
The fashion designer of the year will receive publication of his/her work in the 2008 International Design Awards hardcover art book, to be distributed to museum bookstores nationwide; promotion in an newletter to 96,000 design professionals and potential clients worldwide; year-long coverage on the International Design Awards website; and critical acclaim by our distinguished panel of judges.

Emerging Fashion Designer of the Year, Student
This award will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated devotion to elevating the art of fashion design.

International Designer of the Year, Professional
The Architecture, Interior, Fashion, Graphic and Product Designers of the Year will also compete for this title.

Emerging Designer of the Year, Student
The best student designer from all the discipline will receive a $3000 cash prize to go toward his/her work in one field of design.

ADDED ON-SITE EXPOSURE
The works of all winning designers will be featured in a group show at the established Farmani Gallery in Los Angeles timed to WestWeek 2007.

JURY
Rose Apodaca, former Women's Wear Daily West Coast Bureau Chief and owner of R+A Store in Silver Lake, Los Angeles
Lee Carter, Editor-in-Chief and Creative Director, www.hintmag.com.

HOW TO ENTER
Entries may be submitted by any company or individual involved in the creation or production of the project, including designers, the firm, clients, etc. If one individual is not the sole creator, all other participants significantly contributing to the design of the project must be given credit as part of the submission, regardless of professional discipline. Name the team in your online submission, and credit will be given to all who contributed in the project.

Projects will not be judged until payments have been received in one of the following ways:
1. Enter and pay online. Click on "Enter Now" to create a password and log in. When you enter your work online an entry ID will be supplied to you. Enter all representations of your project online. Submit images of projects as Photoshop TIFF, JPG (800 pixels) or PDF files. You may choose to pay online via PayPal account or via VISA or MC on PayPal.

2. Enter and pay offline. Download and print PDF entry form, complete it by hand and send PDF entry form and all materials to International Design Awards, 844 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90035. You may pay via check or money order payable to the International Design Awards; or via VISA or MC as filled out on the PDF entry form. Fees must be paid in U.S. currency. Indicate firm name (or student name), design name, entry id # and phone # on back of all materials sent offline.

3. Enter online and pay offline via check or credit card. Click on "Enter Now" to create a password and log in. When you enter your work online an entry ID will be supplied to you. On the payment page choose Pay Offline. Please print the form and mail it with your payment. Make sure to write this entry ID on your check. Mail it to: International Design Awards, 844 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90035.

4. Enter offline and pay online. Click on "Enter Now" to create a password and log in. When you create your password, you will be prompted to describe your work online. Do so; then if you do not wish to then upload images, go straight past the next page to "Make your Payment." Pay online via PayPal, print the payment form online and mail it with your entry materials to: International Design Awards, 844 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90035. Indicate firm name (or student name), design name, entry id # and phone # on back of all materials sent offline.

Entries submitted without entry fee attached or pre-paid via PayPal will be disqualified. Entries not paid for and received at IDA or uploaded by the deadline will not be considered. iDA retains the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet our basic requirements.

ENTRY FEE
Professional
$250 for first entry
$200 per additional category

Student
$30 for first entry
$20 per additional category

地址:http://www.idesignawards.com/ida-competition/
走别人的路让别人无路可走!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

听众

真维斯精英会

CHURIN

引线币
精华
注册时间
2006-8-30
在线时间
1106 小时
积分
威望
发表于 2007-6-29 14:21:31 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建福州
omg ...... with my hand , i think i can draw . with my brain , i think i know how to draw . but
with my thin wallet , i think i donot have money ............
envy  envy envy .........
contact me : churin@live.cn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

听众

小学二年级

引线币
精华
注册时间
2006-11-28