小学五年级
死灵法师
- 引线币
- 4124
- 精华
- 1
- 注册时间
- 2003-1-10
- 在线时间
- 177 小时
- 积分
- 903
- 威望
- 0
|
楼主 |
发表于 2004-8-11 19:41:06
显示全部楼层
外贸英语实用句子,不断整理中......
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was conpletely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
愉快欣慰
我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有关文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 "B House" 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司情况。
We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
附函附件
按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
迅即
迅速
urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
这批货物立即由火车发往你处。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
请尽快下达通知书为荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
依照关于依照
according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
关于
about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。
On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。
Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。
Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。
With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.
关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。
With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.
依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。
In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.
依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。
In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。
According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。
In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.
依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。
Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.
期满到期
我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。
I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.
该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。
The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.
这张票据将于9月1日到期。
The bill falls due on September 1.
甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.
The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.
我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。
We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.
每个、依照由代理
per pro.||by proxy
每年
per annum||yearly
每月
per mensem||monthly
每天
per diem||daily
每人
per man||per capital
每一个||每一件
per piece
每磅
per lb.
每一包
per b.
每一吨
per ton
每一码
per yard
每一瓶
per bottle
百分之??
per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %
经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。
In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.
随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。
We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.
我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。
We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.
对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。
We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.抱歉遗憾此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
请您宽恕我们的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.
麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
荣幸今天, 我们感到很荣幸能和 M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
对于..甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
感谢承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.
藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.
藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.
我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.
谢谢您的查询或询价。
We thank you for your inquiry.
承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。
thank you very much for your courtesy.
谢谢您的订货或订单。
thank you for you order.
提供服务我们随时乐意为您服务。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.
请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
我们渴望为您服务。
We are anxious to be able to seve you.
希望愿望我们盼望着您的好消息。
We hope to hear from you favourably.
您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。
I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
我们希望能收到您的订单。
We hope to be favoured with your order.
我期待着您的好消息。
I hope to hear favourably from you.
我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。
We hope this action will meet with your approval.
我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。
We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.
留意签名惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。
We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.
下面是他的签名传真件, 请惠予留意, 该签名效果与我的相同。
Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.
惠请留意我的签名。
Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...
请留意附在下面的签名。
I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
诚请回信
回信
by return||by return of post||by return of mail
为供您回信方便, 随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。
A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.
请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄给我们。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.
为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息, 随信附去明信片一张备用。
A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.
届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司乐意奉告, 当然不会增加任何麻烦。
Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course.
以上为转贴,希望大家把好的东西都贴上去。 |
|