Where you bump into the rainbow and meet the best you.
Dongguan Humen Clothing & Accessories Industry Association
Humen Garment Technology Innovation Center
Dongguan Humen Garment Designer Association
Supporter: China Fashion Association
www.fashion.org.cn, www.efu.com.cn, www.china-ef.com, www.gdfz.org, www.hmcec.com, www.eeff.net, art.cfw.cn, Wechat(humengarment).
1. Foreign and domestic professional fashion designers (including HK, Macau and Taiwan territory)
2. Foreign and domestic fashion school’s teachers and students
3. Fashion Design Amateurs
III. Theme: “BUMP INTO THE RAINBOW”
IV. DEMANDS ON WORKS
1. The works must be designed for the aim of “Positive Power, Creativity, Practical and Childlike simplicity” and to embody 2019/2020 latest fashion with notable innovation, commercial value and market potential. The range is children’s wear with complete series and accessories. Each series includes 5 suits.
2. The design sketch should be completed in color, along with a series of characters drawn on (The required specification is 29.7cm×42cm，A3 paper size). Name of the work should be placed on the left top of your work. JPG is the required image format (for Graphic Design picture). Either hand-painted work or computer-produced ones will be accepted.
3. Also attach an article of design inspiring thought (DOC) of your works (maximum 100 words).
4. The works must be original and never be published. After the Preliminary and during the publicity period, the 30 shortlisted works will be made public. One person can only contribute once. Copy works and the works contributed more than once are regarded as invalid manuscript. We reserved the rights to cancel the contestant’s qualification if above verified.
5. The copyright of all contributions is owned by the contest committee. The committee has the right to promote, publish, make and display all contributions.
Application and contribution: April 16th—July 26th, 2019
Preliminary: August 1st—9th, 2019
Publicity Period: August 15th—30th, 2019
Web voting for the final: September 2nd to 25th, 2019
Contest result announcement: September 29th, 2019
1. The contestants click before deadline www.hmcec.com, http://www.eeff.net/ and http://art.cfw.cn/ to download the application form. Fill the form and pack with your works, 1 personal photo and ID card to email to [email protected]
Please title the email with “contestant name+ name of the works”. Deadline is subject to sending time. (All the works must be sent to the appointed email: [email protected]
Liaison person: Ms. Liu Jiayi
One Gold Prize: 15,000RMB, cup and certificate
Two Silver Prizes: 10,000RMB, cup and certificate
Three Bronze Prizes: 6,000RMB, cup and certificate
One The Creation Award: 3,000RMB, cup and certificate
One Web Popularity Award: 3,000RMB, cup and certificate
(Note: Bonuses are pre-tax)
Preliminary: The professional judge group will evaluate all contributions based on the rules and select the best 30 works for the final. These 30 shortlisted works will be made public for some time. During the publicity period, we welcome friends to report those who have plagiarism suspicious and send evidence to our email ([email protected]
) with title “plagiarism+number of the works”. Once verified, the organizing committee reserves the right to cancel the contestant’s qualification and alternate contestant will be chosen according to the grade. After the publicity period, the top 30 works will be made public on the website(www.hmcec.com) for voting. The organizing committee reserves all rights.
Final: The selected 30 works and the designers’ relevant information will be on www.hmcec.com and scored by professional judge group and web voters. The finalists can use their personal Wechat or Sina Weibo to introduce and propagate their works (The professional judge group score 80%, the web voters score 20%) and comes out the Gold, Silver and Bronze Prize winners.
The Creation Award: The professional judge group will score 30 final works based on design creation and the highest scorer will win this prize.
Web Popularity Award: The works of the final 30 which get the highest web voting will win this prize.
Working Opportunity: Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will have the opportunity to get a internship offered by Humen garment company.